Our Hiring Process
Greens understand the importance of motivated, talented, and loyal employees. We look for individuals who find pride in their work and are committed to delivering the best experience to all our associates, customers, and stakeholders.
The below is a general framework of our recruitment process for potential new candidates for corporate or managerial positions. Please feel free to email our HR department (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly if you have any questions or concerns along the way.
- Learn: Get to know Greens, check out our Culture and History.
- Apply: Look below for available jobs. Fill out the application online (preferred) or fill out a paper application and scan + email it.
- Initial Screening: During this screening, you will be contacted by the Hiring Manager only if your qualifications meet the job criteria, and we have not filled the position yet.
- Initial Conversation: If you make it through the initial screening, we'll setup an initial phone/video interview.
- Formal Interview: Depending the position you are applying for, we may schedule you to come back to our corporate office for one or more interviews.
- Reference/Background Check: All new associates must pass a reference check and possibly a background check depending on the position.
- Offer/Acceptance/Onboarding: You'll receive an offer, and the Hiring Manager will be in constant touch regarding orientation, training, and to welcome you aboard.
- A choice of health plans
- 401(k) w/ 4% match
- Paid time off program, combining vacation, sick and personal leave